View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 04:34 AM
Wisdom3G
PPCGeeks Regular

Wisdom3G is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Wisdom3G Send a message via Yahoo to Wisdom3G
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbladestorm View Post
HELP***
Help guys, I am at my wits end but I have been having a problem trying to flash this rom to my Touch Pro. Everytime that I flash it over it will not boot up and repeatedly restarts itself. It doesnt get past the "TOUCH PRO" screen. The RED code at the bottom doesnt even pop up.

This is when I have to turn on the device and get back to the tricolor bootloader screen to load a different rom on so the phone actually works again. Can anyone explain what the problem might be?
I may already know what your problem is...In your header, it says that your phone is a raphael. That is GSM buddy. You just tried to flash a CDMA rom on a GSM phone, and THATS A NO GO!!! What you are experiencing is exactly what happens to ppls phones when they try and flash a rom NOT MADE for their phone. Do some reading man. This is not the forum you wanna be in. Try over at XDA-developers, as they do the GSM side of the touch pro roms. Hope this helped.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

Last edited by Wisdom3G; 12-31-2009 at 04:39 AM.