View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Jay6700

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
I did note that you let the customizations run w/ the original ROM, so it's possible that some other carrier app installation is responsible for it working. Try manually installing the extrom cabs in the order they autorun, and see if it works for you. Letting the extrom cabs run is a terrible thing to do since they're designed for a different version of WM - so I suggest a hard reset afterwords.
I was thinking, I let the customization run on the origional helmi rom just to see what happened. When it installed everything I wanted, without any issues, i let it go. With the new kitchen install it doesn't run at startup after i flash, weather i do a soft reset or a hard reset. Is it possible, when the customizations occur, that it would pull down the version of wireless sync for the 6800 with wm6? That the fact that i'm installing wireless sync for the 6700, which runs wm5, might that be causing the issue once activesync occurs that wireless sync is not working? I haven't tried installing wireless sync for the 6800 which would be wm6 native yet. Might that assist in solving my problem?