View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 02:53 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutrapi View Post
If this was your goal, why did you package so many apps cooked into the rom that we cannot remove/modify without heavy interaction. Or why would you use default settings for a CDMA phone that were non-standard for where the majority of this CDMA user base is located? Currently, this rom has required more hoops than others not boasting your goal. Also, when creating a new text message, the typing is severely lagged, and opera support is currently quite bad. I am anxiously awaiting your future releases, though as of right now I can't have this as my daily rom. Keep up the good work!
First off you must have not tried that many roms if you think you have to jump through hoops here. LOL

The apps are there because those are the ones I use most and some have been requested to be added by users.

No idea what you mean about the CDMA users base.
Are you referring to a simple Regional Settings change?
That is because I have yet to track down WTF is in my kitchen causing that.
Probably a bad language pack but I don't feel like changing it all out just yet.

Typing is fast here and Opera support is GREAT.
What rom are you testing anyway? Sense 2.1 does have Opera issues on just about every rom.
First page asked that you add rom version when posting.

Thank you for your comments but I really do not see the issues you describe.
Not every rom will be right for every user.
If you do not like the rom then there are others on my page or from other chefs.