View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 02:53 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutrapi View Post
If this was your goal, why did you package so many apps cooked into the rom that we cannot remove/modify without heavy interaction. Or why would you use default settings for a CDMA phone that were non-standard for where the majority of this CDMA user base is located? Currently, this rom has required more hoops than others not boasting your goal. Also, when creating a new text message, the typing is severely lagged, and opera support is currently quite bad. I am anxiously awaiting your future releases, though as of right now I can't have this as my daily rom. Keep up the good work!
IMO, despite your issues root's goal WAS achieved, this is a Flash N Go ROM just like he said. You may wish to remove some programs but that doesnt prevent using the ROM with little to no set up.
What ROM are you on? What specific issues are you having? While no ROM can satisfy EVERY user your points seem far off the norm for these ROM's. That is not a criticism, I'm just left to wonder if the issues your seeing are specific to you and your device and may be fixable.
If you post more specifics then it's possible they can be corrected.
Good luck.