View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 02:05 AM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
??? i know the info is there or here somewere but i try to hard reset my touch pro
what buttons do i press sorry root but have to make sure i am doing it ok soft reset
i know how hard reset hummmmmm help here a lost soul
With the phone OFF (very important that the phone is off) press and hold the volume down button and the ok (center of dpad) buttons. While holding those buttons down, power on the phone, keep holding the buttons until a message is displayed about pressing the volume up button to hard reset or any other button to cancel. If that message does not come up, repeat (from power off state) until it does.