View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 01:59 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [ROM] [12/27/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R7 (21887) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
it's coming from the same source... so the artwork is 100% converted.

his thread title "first cdma landscape rom" is misleading... landscape isn't finished. you could do landscape with 1921 packages (he is using 1922) ... it's still not done.
think u could cfc compress the new manila files? i know mightys arent yet compressed, or maybe u should wait till r9? to make sure all the landscape portions and manila work right
Quote:
Originally Posted by jowaldo View Post
Juicy, could we please have this stickied to the first page?? I have posted this quite a few times and so have others Thanks!
why dont we just ask juicy to fix the carrier cabs so they do this automatically? i know for sprint nuthe server doesnt need all that extra crap and specific phone number, http://mms.sprintpcs.com works just fine for me