Thread: Vista Cube
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Polen
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Polen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Medik View Post
Confused... I'm sure this is obvious to everyone except me, but I have read the entire Musicman thread and this whole thread and as far as I can tell, there is your (Musicman's) 4 sided cube, and then the 6 sided Vista Cube by Polen. Polen suggests that a future version of The Configuration Tool may allow the user to activate 3,4,5 or 6 sides, presumably of Polen's Vista Cube.

Okay, so can you point me to the 4 sided Vista Cube? Is that your 4 sider?

TIA for your great work and patience in dealing with us plebes...

MM
Mad Medik,

Sorry about the confussion, but yes I had a 4-Sided cube at one time and I debated about removing it from this post when I uploaded the 6-Sided Cube. Let me put together a cab for ya with the 6-Sided Cube configured with 4-Sided, this way when thisguyinoc comes out with a Cube Configuration tool to select the number of sides you want, you will be good to go.

-Polen
Vista Dialer for Sprint Touch
Vista Keyboard for Sprint Touch
Donations Welcome so my wife doesn't think I'm wasting my time.