View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 10:43 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimensi0n View Post
I noticed you mentioned you had an account with sMMS. I just want to clarify that this is FREE to everyone, but unless you donate to unlock sMMS Pro, you can only send with it. That's really all we need it for anyways right now.
if all you want to do is send then you don't need the pro, you are correct. this is working flawlessly for me and has been for weeks. when i had the mogul i wanted the pro edition for all services, i think it was only like $5 one time charge.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 12-30-2009 at 10:46 PM.