View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 12:21 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
I flashed my phone using the new kitchen, plus adding an OEM with my own personal settings. After the hard reset I have a strange green line across the top of the phone. Sometimes it goes about three qtrs of the way across, from left to right, and other times it is completely across the screen. Its weird...I swear I have seen this once before so I am not sure if its kitchen related or not.
Which screen are you on when you have the green line? If it's the boot splash, please post the splash image (or tell me which one it is, if it's a standard one).

If it's the today screen, is it a battery gauge?