View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 11:56 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotoad View Post
i agree about using the kitchen, however Rob's registry tweaks and settings are built-in, and i don't have a lot of experience with creating those --

for instance, kirvin's C&S+ kitchen (before it was taken off) had the start menu and registry settings preset to where i like them, so using the kitchen was great
Kirvin's Helmi kitchen is like the stoneage, compared to the current kitchen.

I don't have a clue what settings Rob has changed, but there are a number of point-and-click apps for tweaks and personal customizations. There are both kitchen and ROM versions.

If you asked nicely, you might be able to get Rob to make an OEM for his tweaks.

About the only thing I think is a big difference from the kitchen is Rob's changed directory structure. I'm not sure if he's repeating that in R8, but it really has no business in a C&S ROM anyway - you can't get much further away from C&S than non-standard directory structures.

Last edited by gguruusa; 12-18-2007 at 12:00 PM.