View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 06:33 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

thats the problem i had. Install the cab file listed above then go back and make sure server settings are correct.

I found I also needed to go to the registry and change
hklm\software\arcsoft\Wspheader\profile... make sure the server settings are set without the X- etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
----
Thanks.. I'm aware of the X-VZW..part.. Using that I can send mms, but when they come back to me, I don't have the attachment to the message I sent out..
I see it come in..but when I go to the messages tab/screen..all that has arrived is the text not the pic and the text.. Maybe I should ask if there is a registry entry that would prevent attachments from being received..
Again, if you receive attachments..indicated by the paperclip.. and have not installed any fixes/patches...other than the mms.vtext...etc.. you're a lucky one with this rom.. It just does not work for me..

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.