View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 06:04 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/27/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R7 (21887) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
copper was fun.....but my god was 6.5 glitched out the ass at that time...thank god we have the official versions now
Haha yea it was. But Copper seemed to be the best at the time, probably because its focus was speed and stability and just the OS. But yea man, seems so long ago.lol I remember Copper came out right before I switched from my Titan to my TP. And then I was like who are these Mighty Mike and Juicy47 guys?lol

dwizzy130