View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 04:09 PM
slpintern
N00b

slpintern is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Thinking About Making Move to Pre instead of TP2 Help me Decide

I came from the Diamond and was fighting back and forth between TP2 and Pre. Since I am in this forum I guess you probably could conclude which I chose, but if not, I went with the Pre. I have absolutely no regrets and have been on the Pre for almost two months. I love every minute of it. There is still a lot of customization that can be done with the Pre, which I am happy about because flashing was definitely fun. Even though there is no more flashing, there are now over a hundred patches to make the phone look and act the way you want, which is good stuff if you ask me. I thoroughly enjoy the guestures and hear there may be more on the way! Next step in the Pre experience is flash, which will be out early next year, making the Pre the best phone out hands down (in my opinion anyways...). The truth is, without having to change anything at all, I already loved the phone out the box, which is more than I could say about WM phones (but love them once you find the right ROM for it). Pre was an amazing choice for me, hopefully it only gets better (and hopefully Palm doesn't go under, lol).