View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 04:07 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Im sorry, I dont understand. I already have my emails coming to the phone through the email tab. What is it that SEVEN does that the phone doesnt already do besides send international texts for no reason?
Basically rather than your phone checking for email at set intervals..seven pushes the email straight to your phone almost instantaneously. I used to use it but hated it because it was such a drain on the battery.. plus everytime I flashed a new rom I had to deal with the international texts.