View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 02:50 PM
chazybaz13
Halfway to VIP Status

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Check. Replaced the existing ones in the Sprint Folder with a fresh download. As near as I can tell it's not that.

No duplicates found

Checked. Still getting this error.
I remember encountering a pop up that said bootstrap fail or something when I first used a Rhod kitchen, it was bad files in the Oem folder. Try replacing your Oem folder with a fresh download and cook and see if you still encounter that error. Then slowly put your files back in and you should be able to find the culprit.