View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 02:34 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
yeah, I was about to give up on 21887 & stick w/ 21882, but I just fixed 21887, so we'll test her out & see how it compares.

I should have new roms up later
didn't realize along with the bagillion things you do you can also "fix" jacked up builds

looking forward to your new 6.5 after the longest flash I have ever had on my phone (your 21882 rom ive been sporting for like 2 weeks)