View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 01:05 PM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
And didn't someone mention that on the Hero MMS is set up using WAP 2.0? So shouldn't we be trying combinations of things using WAP 2.0 or is it possible to get it working without WAP as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbolt View Post
Yes, the Hero is using WAP 2.0. I have a deviceanywhere account and have check the Hero's MMS settings and it is definitely using WAP2.0
Acrsoft also uses WAP 2.0. Myself and others have tried every option we can think of to make it work. The only thing that we've been able to get working is WAP=None. While going through this whole process, I've discovered the keys we most likely need to set, it's just the client doesn't read them right now. Most likely this is do to the phone reporting that it's a twin-SIM GSM, instead of a CDMA WorldPhone, at least that's my guess.

Mine works on Verizon, I just want it to work correctly on ALL networks, without having to posts to the server in the url line. If anyone has the setting files off the Hero, shoot them my way, maybe that will help with what I'm missing.

Z