View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 12:25 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
I know you weren't asking me, but I've found that 28011 gets much better battery life than 28014. For me 28014 (any ROM, not just yours) is unusable because I can't even go 10-12 hours without charging. I don't think I'm alone on this. In fact, NRG has gone back from 28014 to 28011 for his 6.5.3 builds.
thx, I may be switching back to 28011

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyamante View Post
Yes, using v1.5. Thank you!
I'll add this to my todo list, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
sorry, I believe it was 11, you know, you really should do better at keeping track of which sys each of us use, I use to have a post-it note program where you could put notes all over your screen, will be glad to find it and send it to you if it would help you remember these simple little things lol
LOL, I can barely keep tract of what SYS I'm using.....I'm just getting tired of playing the SYS game....I want to find stable, smooth running 6.5/6.5.x SYS' to stick to for now.

I may just stick w/ 21882 & 28011 for now....I'll be out of state next week, and wont be doing much cooking, so I dont have alot of time to deal w/ these SYS issues.