View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 12:23 PM
letsgoflyers81
Regular 'Geeker

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

So far the only major issue I'm having is that the SMS tab freezes constantly. After reading some posts in Mighty's thread about this version of Sense handling SMS better than previous builds I decided to give it a try instead of disabling and using WM for SMS. Well it worked better in in regards to that I could import all of my old texts from MyPhone and I couldn't before. While slow, I was able to send and receive texts. However more often than not, when I enter the SMS tab for anything other than the preview, it completely freezes. I can access other programs from the Start Menu but no part of Sense works without a soft reset. I just disabled HTC Messaging and now WM works fine, but the SMS tab is still prone to freezing. With an older Energy ROM if I tapped on a preview nothing happened. I'd have to go to All Messages to get to Outlook, which would show me the messages. Now if I accidentally tap on the preview it still takes me into HTC Messaging and it usually freezes. Because of this I had to hide the SMS tab which is unfortunate because I like having the preview. Plus, if I get a notification of a new SMS and tap on it in the Notification area it still takes me to HTC Messaging, which can cause Sense to freeze.

Is anyone else having this problem? I have a Sprint Touch Pro 2.