View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 12:21 PM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophocles View Post
SEVEN has been problematic with Manila 2.5.. If you read their dev forums they do express some annoyance that we expect it to 'just work' with the newest and shiniest stuff. But they are working on it, to be sure. SEVEN would give exceptions and crash back when I tried it with the 28002 M2.5 ROM, and just recently they seem to have released a new version of SEVEN that supported it. But when I installed the new Leo 2.2 ROM, it started crashing again. I'm sure it has to do with the new messaging client, since reverting back to 2.1 with the old messaging client eliminates any problems with SEVEN as well as Sprint MMS.
which version of SEVEN are you running and what problem is it giving you? i may be able to assist. in my endevours, i have found that none of the newer versions of SEVEN work. properly. at first they do but then they mess up messaging. but the older builds are fine. that's what i use. then i have a replacement file that you add in the SEVEN directory that makes SEVEN think the older version is the current version.. so it doesn't keep trying to update.