View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 11:50 AM
Hidavi
Regular 'Geeker

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone Else feel WM7 will be a flop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
No the CPU isn't enough.
That may very well be true, but MS would be smart to actually put the WM platform on a diet with WM7. That's what they did from Vista to 7 and it worked out perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid
I think you guys are forgetting that WM was designed for business phones with non-touch screens, suddenly touch screen phones are coming out with OSs that are DESIGNED for them like apple's OS and android. It's not as easy as just rewriting all the code or taking phones out of the lineup to equip them with a new spb like UI. I'm not saying I am totally happy with microsoft because I'm not, but out of the the 3 big OSs out there, I'd still rather have 6.5. So as flawed as it may be, IMO it is still the best. arguments can be made for android, webos, apple, blackberry, and winmo.
Dude, touch screen Windows Mobile phones have been around since like 2003, 3 years before the iPhone, 5 years before Android.

But even if that were true, its not a good excuse for not being upto par.