View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Beandogg
PPCGeeks Regular

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Solved: Windows 6.5 Lock screen command line or program in windows directory?

Does anyone know the command line command for the windows mobile 6.5 default lock screen, or if there is a program in the windows directory I can link to?

I don't want to use DeviceLock or SmartLock (had too many problems with landscape and such). I just want to use Rhodium Keyboard Configurator to map a key to the actual lock screen...I just can't find the actual program that launches it.

Thank you so much for your help.

Update: Solution found thanks to the thread contributers. Windows\EndKey.exe

I mapped Endkey.exe to my power key (click) using Rhodium Keyboard Config, and it's great.

When you press power, it vibrates and locks.
When the screen is locked and you press power, the lock screen turns on without vibrating...that is, it doesn't just relock the screen. Rhodium keyboard config must be being overridden by the lock screen, which ends up being perfect.

Then if the lock screen is showing and you press power, the screen powers off. Media player keeps playing. The volume keys are locked unless windows media player is running.

All in all, it works perfectly, and I don't have to use LockDevice or Smartlock.

Last edited by Beandogg; 12-30-2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Solution found