View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 11:38 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Anyone Else feel WM7 will be a flop?

I think you guys are forgetting that WM was designed for business phones with non-touch screens, suddenly touch screen phones are coming out with OSs that are DESIGNED for them like apple's OS and android. It's not as easy as just rewriting all the code or taking phones out of the lineup to equip them with a new spb like UI. I'm not saying I am totally happy with microsoft because I'm not, but out of the the 3 big OSs out there, I'd still rather have 6.5. So as flawed as it may be, IMO it is still the best. arguments can be made for android, webos, apple, blackberry, and winmo.

I really wish wm7 was coming out sooner on phones that can support it, but saying a basically rewritten OS is going to suck based on the dislike of an OS that is very oldschool now and that microsoft blew it with 6.5 based on the fact that its just a cleaner UI I think is a little dramatic, especially because we all knew a long time ago exactly what 6.5 was.