View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 02:46 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Try this my friend.
Thanks for the response. I don't have any problem accessing EPST, it just won't let me update the prl. I load it, tell it to update, and it should go thru its monkey motion and then tell me to soft rest. Instead when I tell it to update it just shuts my phone off. Only rom I have had this problem with. Not a big problem because USCC is going EV in feb or mar in our area. But you know how it is when you like to tweek, you want it to work just because.

I did load your cab just to see if it made a diff, but it was the same.
__________________________________________________ _______________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
What is the "Standard ROM?"
Its the Ski rom without max manila built in. Its the last rom on the Hotfile download page

Last edited by swlaraut; 12-30-2009 at 03:19 AM.