View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 11:04 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
yeah, it's something w/ the SYS, but I dont get why the problem is not more widespread.....I looked for a newer build but did not find anything....Looking for 21885 to test.
To add to the strangeness... My wife and I are using a Titanium based on 21887 cooked in OMJ's kitchen. She also seems to be experiencing some no-ringing events with standard wma ringers. Her custom mp3 ringers seem to be working fine. I on the other hand use only standard wma ringers and all seems to be working fine.