View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 10:18 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Hehehe. I had tried a few others before NRGZ. and yup Eye candy & all the goodies work for me. Tried the landscape deal when it 1st came out & it was quirky. But am sure its still being improved just cant tell by looking over at xda if its been updated or not.

Trying out NRGZ 2.1 phoenix. Not bad. Had to couyldnt get the fixes everyone was posting to get mms pics to send & then sms crapped out on that too.

Waiting on his new uploads for the leo. Back to 28011 for battery life! yay & ney lol. Well see.

Is this the one that is the new 2.2 he mentioned on twitter or is that still in testing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
It doesnt really bother me... i had it running on 21864 and it was pretty speedy. Now on 28011 it sucked but I didnt really like that build much anyway. One thing i've learned though... after using energy and switching to MM just to try the landscape this rom seems soooooo dull to me. Waiting on nrg's version to upload so I can flash off of this.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.