View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 09:08 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by haragan View Post
Hi!

Is it possible to just cab install Album 3.0 on top of 28014 v1.2 so I don't have to re-cook? If yes, does anybody have it?

Thx!
I believe it would be possible, but I dont have a cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
Hey OMJ:

ok, after testing on my 1 hour ride to work and 1 hour ride home, and 1 1/2 hours in the stand looking for deer and only seeing the wind blow (only 5 more sittings and the season is over and guess it's back to paying for food lol)

anyways, it seemed faster but slowly got sluggish, and all I was running was the game, and receiving txt msgs

I also noticed that the battery life isn't as good, I can usually make it through the day, from time I unplug from charger till I get home, about 13 hours, and usage is bout the same, hardly any phone calls, phone settings are the same (I always am roaming so I force it to roam only and 1x only (sucks to live/work way out in the country with no towers lol), today when I left to come home, was on the last bar of the battery and usually it's past 1/2 way mark if not more

other then that, no other problems, probably will once I change my service and add data (limited) no sense paying for full data when I can't get it when I'm at home or work, only while on the road lol

anyways, keep up the work, looks good, might try playing with my own build, but last time after I played with the kitchen for a few days, you came out with new versions lol
remind me what SYS you have been using the most....I really dont like keep changing SYS', I'd rather find a good stable one & stick to it unless a new SYS comes out that significantly is better.