View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 06:33 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r View Post
sense 2.5 , 28014 .. whenever someone new texts me and I try to save them to my contacts, it ALWAYS saves as unnamed, and I cant change the name. I cant even go in to edit more info, it kicks me out.
I'll have to try to reproduce....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
A quick question. Are the people who made Sense ROMs with this kitchen having any of the ringtone issues with the other builds. I just want to make sure it isn't an issue with the kitchen.
I just flashed NRG's 21885 Titanium build- it's not what I would have made, but it's good. And the ringers work.
What I'd really like is to get a 21885 SYS for this kitchen. If not, I'll go back to using the 21882 SYS.
I'm trying to fix 21887 now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Hey Buddy,

Do we need to delete the NetCF folder before we copy the new one?
yeah, thats what I do