View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

who needs a physical keyboard with that massive onscreen keyboard? that things a beauty and snappy as can be, the youtube vids make me wanna jiz n my shizorts... I Myself left a cdma carrier for tmobiles tp2 (long story but I savd money and got 2) gsm is just as good as cdma in my area so thats why i did it,,,, but i wouldnt recomment it unless you got good 3g like here in Portland Or.... Cdma does have better signal in general..... I do like the easy switching of phones and talk and data at the same time.... Cdma is better though IMO......

back on topic yes ill probably get it if its got good battery life, i mean why wait till later 2010 for another one? What if I die a week before that, damnnn...lol

Last edited by Dragon2; 12-29-2009 at 04:58 PM.