View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Jadall
PPCGeeks Regular

Jadall is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

I had the windows live problem on the 6.5 sense 2.5 when I built one. and also I used the one in your roms. it says something like "not a valid pocket pc application" also I was running a navigation program it said it had a memory problem and wouldn't load.

oh yes a naked (lite)windows 6.5 rom would be awesome only thing I would really need is opera 10 and a few things most stuff can be installed by cab and you can put it on internal like if office is removed from the package even install it with a cab save room

oh another question/comment too I love having the calendar on the slider tabs has the date it changes every day. I tried putting in my red clock and stuff when I build the sense 2.1 rom and I might have done the battery icons etc too but the sense 2.1 rom I built just had a white clock and normal battery icons.

also for people's information I found when using the pagepoolchanger.exe on the rom build make sure its pointed to the rom you are working on I discovered that it goes to the last time you ran it to that directory. in other words even though the pagepool.exe thing is in the directory with the ruu-signed.nbh it points to the last time you changed page pool.

Thanks again omj and everyone else for all their work on the roms.