View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 03:34 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
If the HD2 had a keyboard and tilting scxreen, I'd be there. T-Mobile prices are actually better than Sprint's in a lot of cases, and GSM is better than CDMA too. So I'd have no problem switching to T-Mobile.

I have no interest whatsoever in getting a phone that doesn't have a keyboard though, so the HD2 doesn't do it for me.
I don't know where you live but gsm is worse then cdma by far hands down. maybe in your particular area gsm is better but if you take the masses, cdma tops gsm hands down in the USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesok View Post
i plan to go HD2 but when it comes to Sprint on jan 6, although there is doubt if it will work on my sero(since it will most likely have 4g)
this is my guess also. i've been saying sprint will probably be releasing the specs for the hd2 on jan 6 with 4g, i hope we're right.
Google is the next skynet