View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 03:06 PM
omnicronx
Regular 'Geeker

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
I'll second this. I don't know how OMJ was able to remove the Footprints tab in his ROMs, but every time I try to remove additional tabs in the kitchen I get the same problem.
Not too hard to remove extra tab pages, problem is you probably have to do it all in the same place (or you will conflict with say the remove footprints tab. I just added what tabs I wanted to remove completely to the no footprints tweak, all you need to do is open the 26948339_manila in notepad, remove the tabs you want, and then reorder the tabs pageorders. (by that I mean every tab has a number, so if you delete tab number 7 you have to change 8 to 7, 9 to 8 etc etc..) then in the app.reg file just set the 'Enable' reg for the tab in question to 0.

ex of page in 26948339_manila, just delete the entire entry you want and reorder the page orders.

<Page Order="11" Name="docexplorer.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_DOCUMENTSTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\DocExplorer\documentexplorer.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\DocExplorer\docicons.mode9" Component="DocumentExplorer_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\DocExplorer\docicons.mode9" Component="DocumentExplorer_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\DocExplorer\docicons.mode9" Component="DocumentExplorer_Preview"/>
</Page>
This post has been thanked 1 times.