View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 02:22 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by av8or View Post
is this 6.5 or 6.5.3?

a weird problem has popped in in the past couple days on my 28005 v1.2
whenever i turn off airplane mode, or reset phone as soon as phone comes up i get a pop up saying
"Your text message cannot be sent"
and i can see 'messaging' at top left of screen adn bottom bar is the start button, trashcan, the sip button, the menu button then the X button
but can still see the home screen (or whatever screen its on if coming out of airplane mode) in the background, as seen below...
can't get start menu to come up to take screen shot so i'm doing it manually with dig cam
i've tried clearing out all my sms's and it still does it, even though i haven't sent a txt in a long time
its 6.5.3, any 28xxx build is going to be 6.5.3 and any 21xxx build is 6.5

6.5.3 has been having those problems since 28005, I would reflash stock then try again, or if it is a problem others are reporting flash back to OMJs latest 28005 because I think that was the least buggy, smoothest 6.5.3 he has.
This post has been thanked 1 times.