View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 01:48 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniumgiant View Post
ok for some reason i cannot get this rom to load on my phone. the other day someone suggested that i try to put the nbh file on my sdcard and flash that way and it resulted in my phone saying "loading..." for 20 mins and i finally reset it..lo and behold...nothing happened..it looked as if the rom got corrupted and i reset it again and same. so i reflashed the nsfans rom and i was able to get my phone up and going again. i redownloaded the file and tried it again no cigar. any ideas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniumgiant View Post
oh..also..my black screen that reads HTC as the phone startups is gone any ideas how to correct that? now i get a white screen with the radio version rom name etc at the bottom right in red before it loads, but the background is white!
Is the issue you describe with the white screen while you are on SKIROM? Your trouble is interesting in that I have never heard of anyone having any issue like yours with any ROM. It's almost as though you haven't gotten the correct HardSPL. But, being that you have flashed NSFAN's ROM, I suppose that is not the case. The only thing possible is that you have gotten a corrupt download or, and this just popped into my head; would you have perhaps used something besides 7zip to uncompress the ROM? Just a thought.