View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 12:17 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyamante View Post
Thanks OMJ. Worked like a charm! Now if I can just get 28014 v1.2 in the kitchen to swap out the album from 3.2 I'd be loving life. Really do appreciate all the time you spend here.
easy, you have my kitchen? I can upload the added packages for Xtask, cleanRAM, myphone & my new saved template, you copy to the kitchen, then cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas0n View Post
Sense 2.5 6.5 21887 v1.1 ring no good
I am surprised more ppl have not said anything....personally I stick to 6.5.3.....many ppl are posting in my kitchen thread that ringing is not working on 21887.... I am going to grab the next updated 6.5 SYS & re-cook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
you seriously rock!
TY

Quote:
Originally Posted by xqchen View Post
Hello, I am a Chinese, I use your kitchen to make a ROM(28014 M2.5), but to modify the registry [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI] for "804" with the result Sildeshow disappeared, please help me, thank you!
you should really post this in my kitchen thread, there many others that can help....but sorry I have no experience w/ changing languages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
omj:
thanks for the update, over slept but got up just in time to download it during my "free" period on my satellite (hate having a download limit of 200meg in 24hour period lol)

just finished installing in time for me to jump in shower and get on the road for my hour ride to work, will let you know tonight if there are any problems with the speed

bet I'm the only crazy person who mainly uses his diamond to play a game for 2 hours each day and not much more lol
cool....it's weird, last night the rom was smokin fast, this morning it was abit sluggish. After I ran CleanRAM, it recovered almost 9 MB, fast again

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Thanks! I Cooked one earlier and changed the Album to 3.0, added Notification Announcement and about 4 other programs I like, and changed the Dialer Colors. Running Great So Far. Great Work!!!
Nice!