View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 11:23 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

After a day of testing four different ROMs (OMJ's and three variations of mine) I can safely say that there is something in the 21887 build that is totally messing up any ringtone file that is there. The only thing I can get to work is wav files, and that's just not acceptable. I'm going to have to go back to an earlier build.
As a sidenote, the caller ID function seemed to be messed up on at least one of the builds. It kept on showing unknown or blocked call for a bunch of different calls that definitely had there numbers accessible (I could tell from the VMs they left).