View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 10:55 AM
Maverick77
Regular 'Geeker

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/10/09-1.0 | fresh rom | Enough that I'm calling it 1.0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispuniq123 View Post
I have loaded the fresh ROM 1.0 and used PreKitchen beta to remove sprint apps (NFL, Navigation, Footprints & NASCAR). I did this hoping to increase the battery life of my fone which never goes to sleep !! 100% awake time always & yes I am hating it like HELL !!!

I find almost all the apps open.. like Music, Browser, Weather, Messages, Mail, Voicemail etc.. almost every thing !!!

I have even turned off the backgroud data sync, turned off "always on mobile network data", turned off weather update automatically etc.. jus to make sure i am not having any thing that can suck up battery.. but still within hours (within 6 hrs battery comes to 40% with absolutely no calls/data usage or anything) and withing 8 to 10 hrs fone is OFF !!

This is was same case with even stock rom.. which was basically the main reason for me to look for a custom rom, but even this isnt working for me.. I am p****d of with this battery issue... will the 2.1 Eclair ROM or any other thing solve this issue ??

what shud i do to increase the battery life? and decrease the awake time ?? I am jus not able to get the awake time down even little bit from 100%... plzzz help me guys !!
If you phone was acting that way even with the stock ROM, it might be hardware problems... I'm on Fresh ROM 1.0 and not having that bad of a battery drain, not even when I was on Sprint's stock ROM.