View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 01:50 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Coming to the United States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Sorry, but the T-Mobile network just plain sucks IMO. I won't leave Verizon (despite it being the most expensive carrier), and as much as I want the HD2 (hell yea I'd love to have that!!!!), I don't think I can get used to not having such an awesome slide-out keyboard. The TP2 keyboard = amazing! But I watched A LOT of YouTube videos on the HD2, and I don't like the idea of using the on-screen keyboard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvDReIZ5srQ

im sorry whiteblaze i disagree on this one. watch the video i posted and look how fast those programs open up, that alone will make me give up my keyboard, but never will i ever go to tmobile. which ever cdma carrier gets its first is getting a new line from me.
Google is the next skynet