View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 01:24 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Neither of these work for me.
Did you soft rest after install?
I am not sure its going to matter anyway, I did the FD tonight and got my prl back to the latest list, but it won't let me install a custom list even on a fresh install. I must be something in the rom. Its a shame because we are still in 1X land out west here and sprints 60652 prl allowed me to be EV. Not a big enough issue to make me drop this rom, its the best of best.

Last edited by swlaraut; 12-29-2009 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Update