View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 09:25 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systom View Post
What's the most stable rom(s) in the list right now? SMS in my testing is pretty much doomed with sense 2.5, even with the fix to disable HTC's messaging to microsoft one's. With time, it constantly freezes on me and you need to restart hundreds of times, it's unbearable. It's a shame cuz it looks bloody great with Max Manila 2.7, minus the landscape part. I love NRG roms, but I need something that'll actually work--gonna try to flash "EnergyROM_28011_HERMAN_24.Dec.2009_Standard.r ar" which I believe is the upgraded sense 2.1, hoping that SMS will be fully functional.

(Am not referring to 12-25-09 roms, I flashed one of them to notice the volume buttons weren't working and people are stating that you can't send out SMS?)

Haven't had problems with SMS (except 12/25) I've had issues with MMS. SMS has worked fine up till now.

Droidrox39