View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 07:35 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 27 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

don't get me wrong it's great,I GOT RAM!!! lol but seriously besides the bigger screen and keyboard im seriously missing the tp,for me it's the roms, im using NRGZ but the rest (and i mean no offense nor am i downing anyone's hard work) are just so bland and boring compared to what i have had in my hands this past month with chefs like ROOT,RSTG,ASH and the stuff they are cranking out the ovens, i tend to not like the commercialized roms so much anymore due to all i have to do to get things just right,installing 2 cab files rather than 30 is a plus in my eyes but thats my 2 cents.

one plus note is that for mms i don't have to install a thing just gotta go to settings and type 3 lil words and it works which is nice