View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 05:18 PM
cmajewsk
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Ah, so just the files folder straight to \Windows? And I had no idea the numbered folders were for the configuration interface. Where do I copy the files from the 0409 folder? Also straight to \Windows?
Right into the /Windows folder. Yeah I didn't either...you try, reboot, and learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
I am curious - where at you using your phone such that privacy is a concern but phone theft is not? Or is that your exact concern: password protection is in case of theft? I've never had the patience to handle typing in something each time I turn on my phone.
Well not really so much theft, but more from people messing with it (making calls, sending emails, deleting contacts) stuff like that. With Windows Mobile's lock screen, it's literally a swipe, and then 4-digits, and your at your home screen, email, txts, contacts...etc... It's actually quite nice. Simple, fast and effective...

This post has been thanked 1 times.