View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 05:12 PM
parkjam
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: programs running constantly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gootgolly View Post
Hey.... if you only knew how much abuse I endured to be handed this phone bugged with a few gotchas, like sync forcing contacts up..... and then unable to remove the associated gmail account without it deleting all my contacts from this spy device

Only to have a handful of novices address me as if I should polosh their white shoes......

Well I think I'll use much more caution before sticking the next toe in

Btw....

I have anothet account here and have been fortunate not being subjected to egos full of straw in the winmo forums which has resulted in some amazing devices.

Not sure yet but I think it will do the full gig although the non-retarded case, compared to the tptorch and many others, may require some easy heat sinking. I do hate having to remove the battery in order to access the sd. Bad move.
Overclocking, huh? According to all the threads I have read here and at a ton of other forums, it is not implemented yet on the Droid, and there is significant debate as to whether the phone will reliable handle anything over ~600-700mHz without overheating due to the thin form factor. Unless you can provide evidence of said claims to prove you are more than just a troll, I call .

Also, I would ask the mods to keep a close eye on this one and close it if things start to get out of hand....
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Last edited by parkjam; 12-28-2009 at 05:14 PM.