View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonificator View Post
I hope NRG sees this - and drops MaxManila 2.7 if that's the culprit.
In thinking about it, if he is going to the new Manila with Landscape support(2.02) he won't be able to cook in MaxManilla anyway because I doubt it supports Landscape and would be a complete mess visually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
no I think the culprit is CleanRam, I just installed the latest version of it and everytime i run it and the ok screen pops up it just freezes forcing me to reboot, and im runnin the standard version. One thing I would love it a cleaner rom from nrgz. Anywho, nrgz says updates coming today...so lets see what awaits us hehehe
The issue isn't that cleamRAM is locking up, it's that I am losing memory as time goes by. Going from 60% used at bootup to 79% used simply sitting at the homescreen, with nothing running tells me something is wrong.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 12-28-2009 at 03:59 PM.