View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 03:37 PM
banden
Droidgeek

banden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuffbanden knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: programs running constantly?

Gootgolly,

I think you have something valuable to contribute here, but you are coming across as standoffish and argumentative. I can see you have a real love/hate thing going on with this phone... and that's cool, just the method to your rants seem to be rubbing alot of folks the wrong way.

Many of the users in this section came from WM or followed the WM side of things and only joined up after getting a Motorola Droid. There's no tutorials because nobody's made one.

PPCGeeks is a community built around a few users who were among the first (perhaps the first) to unlock Windows Mobile for custom roms. It's grown in popularity and only recently expanded to include non-WM devices. So this section really does need people to step up to the plate. If you are a Linux/Unix guy perhaps a basic tutorial would be something you could whip up in a jiffy.

Also bear in mind this is the Motorola Droid forum and there is a general Android forum here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88 some of the recommended stickies would be better suited to that page.

Anyways, like I said, I think you have something you bring to the table and I would like to see that, just it's masked inside these posts that closer resemble a disdain for the Android format, hardware and PPCGeeks community in general.

I'm particularly interested in your overclocking... I wonder how that would fly with the new 2.1 rom floating around.