View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaman View Post
Stupid question, but when I update my Dec 25th version with the new version coming out today, will I lose all my applications / CABs that I installed? In a link posted above, there was something called an AutoInstall folder that could be created on a Storage Card for automatic CAB installation after a flash... can EnergyROM include something like that? Would be great!

One more request, is it possible to look into the signal strength 5 bars icon for us TELUS users - having that no SIM / no signal icon really ruins the look of an otherwise great ROM!
yes to your first question and i can't answer the 2nd,also if using NRGZ roms as a main rom choice look into this,since he cooks it into the roms all you have to do is set it up to auto install all your cabs and tweaks and such

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=503060