View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 01:53 PM
cmajewsk
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 27 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Hey Root, thinking of pulling down your MaxDarkRoot 2.5. However, is there any chance of a 21xxx build of it coming out?
Pulled down the 28011 (I like those builds as well) as I am curious to see what your ROMs can do, since you are always posting such beautiful TP screens here. I did the flash dance of course coming from NRG's ROM. On the second reboot from the (1st hard reset) after flashing this build I came up in Italian. Easy fix. I then noticed a few issues.

I guess it’s either or on the Showcase icon covering up the time in the upper right-hand corner, huh? Oh well, no big deal. However, does the Quick Links page supposed to have the huge gap at the top? Also, when clicking on the start button (which you’ve changed to a programs Icon) the Lock button does not come up, but yet another programs button right next to the other one…? Yes, it’s a Lock button, but, it’s doesn’t SAY that. Also, anyone having any issues with WiFi Router? I cannot connect another device to it. It never says “Ready to accept incoming connections”. But rather “Connecting Data Network:.

I pulled down the ROM again and did another flash dance, but still having these issues…

But a very nice build! Thanks!

Last edited by cmajewsk; 12-28-2009 at 02:30 PM.