View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 01:17 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

For those using 6.5.3 roms, I created a cab & VK package for XTask 2.15. I was previously using showcase to close apps on X, I found that show case was causing freezing. I have since removed showcase but now apps were not closing on X. In my ROM thread it was suggested to try XTask, it has it's pros/cons, but I'm using it merely to close apps, it can be configured to do many things.

Cab
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1262019350

VK package
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1262019350

Original thread.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean222 View Post
Loaded up 2.5 28014 and the phone rang.
2.1 21887 rang.

Updated 2.5 21887 with the files you uploaded and no luck...still no ringer sound. (no vibrate either)

Someone please flash 21887 with Sense 2.5 to see if they can reproduce this problem please!
hmmm, so 2.1 21887 works but not 2.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Biker View Post
Yes, I believe so OMJ.

BTW, what do you do in your spare time..?
This is obviously your day job!!

See, I'm not asking for more stuff [ahem] ... yes, a bare-boned WM6.5 without all the weight.

Sounds easy to me... tho, I'm no expert.

But, ask me about what to wear cycling when its -40C/-40F outside ...

I'll tell you .................................................. ....... you shouldn't ....
(I do it with 300 carbide-tipped studs per tire)

Anyhow. thanks for taking the time .... FOR EVERYTHING!!!
ok, when I get a chance, I'll make a couple basic/minimum templates

spare time? this is it, oh and Playing COD on XBL, and dont forget the fam....this is far from my day job, lol

lol, thats cold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
I found the issue OMJ, I checked the registry and found that all of the settings for the Mod Locker don't get applied including some of them that are listed as not to be changed. I just added the missing entries to the registry and it worked as it should. I did find that after a while any pages using manila becomes corrupted. seems like an issue with drawing them and there are blank spaces in the page.
thats odd, I just checked the package and the app.reg looks fine....now I did tweak some of the settings....ie, change from 1 to 0....but thats it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean222 View Post
The problemo is in 1.5 kitchen 21887 Sense 2.5 specifically.

21887 Sense 2.1 rings and 28014 rings also. And according to you 21887 Titanium works too.
not sure why it would only affect 2.5....try going into sense settings, then sound & display, and checking the ringtone. default ringtone is Ring-Standard3, if that is correct, try changing to something else.