View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 01:14 PM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonificator View Post
I am unable to launch Garmin on the latest 21885 - I recall seeing someone else having this problem??
I had the same issue with Juicy's latest R7, running the same(new) version of Sense. The only way I could run it(or install it for that matter) was to do it right after a reboot. Otherwise, I would eventually lose too much memory and not have enough to run it. The problem with Juicy's ROM is it seems like there is a memory leak. With Juicy, after a reboot, I would have about 52% memory used, after doing things for a couple hours, I would be using 65% and at that point I could no longer use Garmin XT. I could not gett he memory back even with CleanRAM.

So far with NRG, I do see a bit of a leak but to lesser scale because NRG'S ROM starts higher. After a reboot with NRG's ROM, I am at 60% and eventually creep up to 65% used. The difference is with NRG's ROM I am still able to run Garmin at about 65%.

I'm guessing either MaxManila 2.7 and/or the new version of Sense may have a memory leak.