View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 01:13 PM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
now i'm confused. the mms hasn't worked 100% on any 2.5 rom. no matter who's it was.

so you're saying that with the Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2 cab installed and the arcsoft sprint cab installed (which sets the server settings), the mms doesn't work? please explain.

I know... thats the thing. See I actually like htc messenger so I never disabled it.. all I would do is install arcsoft and when I wanted to do mms I would go into start -> internet -> messaging and there would be an option for sms/mms in there to do it the old way. On this new version.. its not in there anymore its just the email addresses you set up. Its like the old messaging version was removed altogether so I cant do mms at all.

I was too lazy to flash back last night but I will as soon as I get home as my umm...FRIEND..likes to send me mms messages and I cant get em.